THQP120 - GE 20 Amp Single Pole 1/2" Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
THQP120 - GE Circuit Breaker
This product is a molded case circuit breaker 1 pole 20 ampere with 1/2 Inch Plug In Mounting it has a high interrupting rating of 10 Kiloampere At 240 Vac (Ul/Csa/Nom) with thermal magnetic tripping method mainly used for power distriution.
• Trip Style: Non-Interchangeable
• Frame Type: Q-Line
• Amperage: 20 A
• System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac
• Poles: 1
• Trip Function: LI
• Continuous Current Rated: Standard
• 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 10 KAIC
• Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
• Wire Range (Cu/Al): 14-8 kcmil / 12-8 kcmil
• Long Time: Fixed
• Instantaneous: Fixed
• Protective Relays: No
• Current Metering: No
• Special Markings: HACR, SWD
• GSA Compliance: Yes
• Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.