9007AW12 - Square D 15 Amp 1 Pole 600 Volt Electric Limit Switch
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
RUSH Shipping available
CSA approved with 1 year warranty
9007AW12 - Square D Electric Limit Switch
Schneider Electric Limit Switch Cast Zinc Body Heavy Duty Non Plug In Open Type Standard Limit Switch With Actuator/Head Type Side Rotary Lever Limit Switch.Limit Switch has Operation Type Clockwise/Counter Clockwise With Maximum Voltage Rating of 600V / 15A.
- Range of product: 9007
- Device short name: 9007AW
- Product specific application: Precision
- Body type: Fixed
- Mounting mode: Surface mounting standard box
- Operator profile: Rotary head
- Material: Metal
- Body material: Cast zinc
- Operator material: Cast zinc
- Fixing mode: By the body
- Movement of operating head: Rotary
- Type of operator: Cast zinc spring return without operating lever
- Switch actuation: CCW convertible to CW, From left convertible to right
- Type of approach: 1 direction programmable lateral approach
- Electrical connection: 1...2 cables screw-clamp terminals (AWG 22...AWG 12)
- Cable entry: 1 entry for 1/2" - 14 NPT conforming to ANSI B1.20.1
- Number of poles: 1
- Contacts type and composition: NC-NO, switch function: SPDT-DB
- Contact form: Form Z
- Contact operation: Snap action
- Number of steps: 1
- Contacts material: Silver contacts
- Positive opening: Without
- Terminals description ISO n Degree 1: (3-4)NO, (1-2)NC
- Minimum torque for tripping: 2.75 lbf.in
- Tripping angle: 5 Degree
- Maximum displacement angle: 30 Degree
- Maximum actuation speed: 90 ft/min with 45 Degree cam angle, levers only, 130 ft/min with 30 Degree cam angle, levers only
- Repeat accuracy: +/- 0.002 in linear travel of cam on 1.38 in long lever arm
- [Ie] rated operational current: 6 A at 480 V AC, A600 conforming to NEMA rating designation, 10 A at 240 V AC, A600 conforming to NEMA rating designation, 15 A at 120 V AC, A600 conforming to NEMA rating designation, 0.02 A at 600 V DC, 0.2 A at 250 V DC, 0.5 A at 125 V DC, 5 A at 600 V AC, A600 conforming to NEMA rating designation
- [Ithe] conventional enclosed thermal current: 15 A
- [Ui] rated insulation voltage: 600 V (degree of pollution: 3) conforming to UL 508 - for contact block, 600 V conforming to CSA C22.2 No 14 - for contact block
- Width: 2.69 in
- Height: 3.68 in
- Depth: 1.44 in
- Product weight: 1.25 lb(US)
- NEMA degree of protection: NEMA 2 conforming to Nema type 250, NEMA 4 conforming to Nema type 250, NEMA 12 conforming to Nema type 250, NEMA 13 conforming to Nema type 250, NEMA 1 conforming to Nema type 250
- IP degree of protection: IP65 conforming to IEC 60529
- Ambient air temperature for operation: -65...185 Degree F
- Ambient air temperature for storage: -65...185 Degree F
- Protective treatment: Epoxy powder coat
- Authentic Square D Product
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volt
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 3.68" x 2.69" x 1.44"
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.