FH33 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer Overload Relay Heater
- Product Name: A200/B100 Heater
- UPC: 786678629865
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Catalog Notes: Select heater coils based on full load current(FLA) shown on motor nameplate. Heater coils are rated to protect 40 degree C rise and a service factor of 1.15, Single-Phase requires 2 heaters, Three-Phase Requires 3 heaters
- Design: NEMA
- Full Load Current Range: Ambient 4.40-4.87, 5.15-5.6A, Non-Comp 4.12-4.55, 5.0-5.5A
- Overload Relay: Type A and B
- Special Features: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Type: A200/B100 Heater
- Used With: Used with Starter Sizes 0,1, and 2
- Trip Type: Thermal and Fast Trip
- Authentic Eaton/Cutler-Hammer Product
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - FH33 - Eaton - 5.74 Amp Overload Relay Heater
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Have an old panel with difficult to find breakers. On every occasion I have dealt with the staff here thy have gone the extra mile to resolve my dilemma. Great service and prices that make me come back again. Excellent !
very good service, very quick response, fair price and same day delivery. wow!
Canada Breakers is just fantastic. The staff is extremely knowledgable and guided me in the right direction.
They had items in stock that were unavailable elsewhere.
Shipping was fast and prices were great.
Thanks .. Canada Breakers and staff.
I do not think you can write a sexy review of a circuit breaker. This replaced a breaker that had been in service for 20 years. the breaker. This is breaker matches the brand of my breaker box everything lines up.
Arrived in a reasonable time and as described...
Works great, as described. Matches all of the other breakers in the panel. Easy installation and simply fits perfectly. (In the picture I am pointing to it with a screw driver)
Used this to install a 30 amp circuit in my basement. Worked fine.
No problems , worked as expected.