GFTCB125 - Eaton Cutler-Hammer 25 Amp Single Pole Ground Fault Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Eaton’s BR Ground Fault Current Interrupters (GFCIs)provide superior safety over a standard electrical outlet in areas where electricity may come into contact with water. GFCIs are required in any application near water such as kitchen countertops, bathrooms, swimming pools, hot tubs, and outdoor receptacles. They immediately break the circuit when electrical current leakage is being detected, reducing the risk of shock and electrocution. Available in 1- or 2-pole.
- Reduces the risk of shock and electrocution in wet areas
- Requires one 1-in. space
- Ground Fault Circuit Breakers are for use in Type BR load centers
- Meets UL 489 (standard for molded case circuit breakers) and UL 943 (ground fault circuit interrupters at 5 mA)
- The “panel neutral” conductor connects to the neutral bar, even though the neutral is not included in a 240V load circuit. This connection is necessary to supply a 120V power source to the ground fault sensing circuit
- Single-pole and two-pole are available to use with varying wire and voltage configurations, making them suitable for different situations
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.