QDP32070TM - Square D 70 Amp 3 Pole 240 Volt Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QDP32070TM - Square D Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Product or component type: Circuit breaker
- Range of product: PowerPact Q
- Trip unit technology: Thermal-magnetic
- Provided equipment: Lug OFF end, Stud with nut and washer ON end
- Line Rated Current: 70 A
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 240 V AC
- Number of poles: 3
- Breaking capacity: 25 kA 240 V AC
- Continuous current rating: 80 %
- Breaking capacity code: D
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- Electrical connection: Lugs load AWG 4...300 kcmil aluminium/copper, Terminal nut line
- Magnetic hold current: 1000 A
- Magnetic tripping current: 1800 A
- Height: 164.34 mm (6.47 in)
- Width: 114.30 mm (4.5 in)
- Depth: 99.82 mm (3.93 in)
- Tightening torque: 247.82 lbf.in (28 N.m) 0.04...0.23 in2 (25...150 mm2) AWG 4...300 kcmil)
- Product certifications: IEC, UL listed, CSA
- Authentic Square D Product
- Voltage Rating: 240 Volt
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 6.47" x 4.5" x 3.93"
- 3 phase
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.