QO120DF - Square D 20 Amp Single Pole Dual Function Arc Fault & Ground Fault Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QO120DF - Arc Fault Circuit Breaker by Square D
Schneider Electric / Square D QO Plug-On 1 Pole 1 Phase Combination Arc and Ground Fault Dual Function Miniature Circuit Breaker comes with a current rating of 20A and a voltage rating of 120 VAC. It has a standard interrupting capacity with Thermal Magnetic Protection and (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions. This breaker is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
• Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
• Range: QO
• Line Rated Current: 20 A
• System Voltage: 120 V AC
• Mounting Type: Plug-in
• Number of Poles: 1P
• Circuit Breaker Type: Combination ARC-fault and ground fault
• Ratings: Not rated
• Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
• Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
• Number of Panel Spaces: 1
• Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper or aluminium)
• Height: 4.75 in
• Depth: 2.91 in
• Width: 0.75 in
• Ambient Rating: 104 °F (40 °C)
• Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.