QO120DF - Square D 20 Amp Single Pole Dual Function Arc Fault & Ground Fault Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QO120DF - Arc Fault Circuit Breaker by Square D
Schneider Electric / Square D QO Plug-On 1 Pole 1 Phase Combination Arc and Ground Fault Dual Function Miniature Circuit Breaker comes with a current rating of 20A and a voltage rating of 120 VAC. It has a standard interrupting capacity with Thermal Magnetic Protection and (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions. This breaker is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 20 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC
- Mounting Type: Plug-in
- Number of Poles: 1P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Combination ARC-fault and ground fault
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Number of Panel Spaces: 1
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper or aluminium)
- Height: 4.75 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 0.75 in
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.75" x 0.75" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0120df
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.