QO215GFI - Square D 15 Amp Double Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QO215GFI - 2 Pole 15 Amp GFCI Breaker by Square D
Square D QO series double pole single phase plug-on molded case ground fault circuit breaker with maximum voltage rating of 120V tripping method thermal magnetic and standard interrupting rating of 10 kiloampere at 120V with class A ground fault protection suitable for QO Series load centers.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 15 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC
- Mounting Type: Plug-in
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Circuit Breaker Type: GFCI - Ground fault protecting class A 6 mA
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Number of Panel Spaces: 2
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper), AWG 12...AWG 8 (aluminium)
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 1.5" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0215gfi
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.