QO220GFI - Square D 20 Amp Double Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QO220GFI - 2 Pole 20 Amp GFCI Breaker by Square D
Square D QO series double pole single phase 20 ampere plug-on molded case ground fault circuit breaker with maximum voltage rating of 120V tripping method thermal magnetic and standard interrupting rating of 10 kiloampere at 120V with class A ground fault protection suitable for QO Series load centers.
• Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
• Range: QO
• Line Rated Current: 20 A
• System Voltage: 120 V AC,120/240 V AC
• Mounting Type: Plug-in
• Number of Poles: 2P
• Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class A 6 mA
• Ratings: Not rated
• Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
• Number of Panel Spaces: 2
• Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper), AWG 12...AWG 8 (aluminium)
• Height: 4.12 in
• Depth: 2.91 in
• Width: 1.5 in
• Ambient Rating: 104 °F (40 °C)
• Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.