QO240GFI - Square D 40 Amp Double Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QO240GFI - 2 Pole 40 Amp GFCI Breaker by Square D
Schneider Electric/Square D QO Qwik-Gard 2-Pole Ground fault miniature circuit breaker features thermal magnetic molded case for extra protection. Circuit breaker has current rating of 40 Amps voltage rating of 120/240 VAC and interrupt rating of 10 kilo-Amps.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 40 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC
- 120/240 V AC
- Mounting Type: Plug-in
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class A 6 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Box lugs
- Number of Panel Spaces: 2
- Wire Size: AWG 12...AWG 4 (aluminium)
- AWG 14...AWG 6 (copper)
- Height: 4.12 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 1.5" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0240gfi
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.