QOU115 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
Square D miniature circuit breaker has a voltage rating of 120/240 Volts current rating of 15 Amps and interrupting rating of 10 kilo-Amps. The 1-Pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker features a lug terminal and accommodates aluminum/copper wire size of 14 - 2 AWG. It has DIN rail/flush/surface mounting and provides protection against over current.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 15 A
- Number of Poles: 1P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 5 kA at: 48 V DC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 48 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 14...AWG 2 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.05 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 0.75 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.05" x 0.75" x 2.95"
Alt model: q0u115
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Not only I found the breaker I needed for $75 cheaper than whats available locally, but I ordered late on a Thursday and got the breaker less than 24h later on Friday! Couldn't ask for more from any online shop.
I searched so many stores and many more and they all had the Siemens breakers that I needed out of stock and priced sky high but luckily for me I found this company, who not only had the breakers in stock, they had the lowest price for crying out loud. I received 4 breakers on the second day of placing the order and it seemed like Siemens shipped it directly as the quality was mint and outstanding, beating all the big box stores out of the box. I highly recommend as they helped me when no other store could. 10 stars
Best prices, fast delivery, and great customer service.
Great service, fast shipping, good products.
price beat the local hw stores in Ontario
They worked fine
Easy to install