QOU3100 - Square D 100 Amp 3 Pole 240 Volt Miniature Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
RUSH Shipping available
CSA approved with 1 year warranty
QOU3100 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
This product is a Miniature circuit breaker has a voltage rating of 120/240 VAC current rating of 100 Amps and interrupting rating of 10 kilo-Amps. The 3-Pole thermal/magnetic circuit breaker features a line/load lug terminal and accommodates aluminum/copper wire size of 4 - 2 AWG. It has 35 mm DIN rail/flush/surface mounting standard flush and provides protection against over current.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Line Rated Current: 100 A
- Number of Poles: 3P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC, 10 kA at: 240 V AC, 5 kA at: 60 V DC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 240 V AC, 60 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 12...AWG 2/0 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.45 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 2.25 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.45" x 2.25" x 2.95"
- 3 phase
Alt model: q0u3100
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.