HDL26015 - Square D 15 Amp 2 Pole 600 Volt Plug-In Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
HDL26015 - Square D Plug-In Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Product or component type: Circuit breaker
- Range of product: PowerPact H
- Trip Unit Type: Thermal-magnetic
- Breaking capacity code: D
- [In] rated current: 15 A
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Interrupt Rating: 25 kA 215 V AC, 18 kA 480 V AC, 14 kA 600 V AC, 20 kA 250 V DC
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 250 V DC, 600 V AC
- Continuous current rating: 80 %
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- Electrical connection: Lugs load, Lugs line
- Wire Gauge: AWG 14...AWG 3/0 aluminum/copper
- Magnetic hold current: 150 A
- Magnetic tripping current: 850 A
- Height: 162.56 mm (6.4 in)
- Width: 69.60 mm (2.74 in)
- Depth: 110.74 mm (4.36 in)
- Tightening torque: 44.25 lbf.in (5 N.m) 0.00...0.15 in2 (2.5...95 mm2) AWG 14...AWG 3/0)
- Product certifications: CE, UL listed, IEC, CSA
- Ambient air temperature for operation: 104 Degree F (15 Degree C)
- Authentic Square D Product
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volt
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 6.4" x 2.74" x 4.36"
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.