QO115PDF - Square D 15 Amp Single Pole Dual Function Arc Fault & Ground Fault Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
RUSH Shipping available
CSA approved with 1 year warranty
QO115PDF - Square D Dual Function (AFCI & GFCI) Circuit Breaker
Schneider Electric / Square D QO Plug-On 1 Pole 1 Phase Combination Arc and Ground Fault Dual Function Miniature Circuit Breaker comes with a current rating of 15A and a voltage rating of 120 VAC. It has a standard interrupting capacity with Thermal Magnetic Protection and (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous trip functions. This breaker is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Manufacturer : Schneider Electric / Square D
- Family: QO Dual Function with Plug-on Neutral
- Type QO
- Cat. No. : QO115PDF
- 1 Pole
- 15 Amp
- 120 Volt
- Phase : 1
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.75" x 0.75" x 2.91"
- Connection : Plug-In
- Protection: Thermal Magnetic
- Functions: (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- CSA Approved and UL Listed
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.