QO120GFI - Square D 20 Amp Single Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QO120GFI - Ground Fault Circuit Breaker by Square D
Schneider Electric/Square D QO 1-Pole Ground fault miniature circuit breaker features thermal magnetic molded case for extra protection. Circuit breaker has current rating of 20 Amps voltage rating of 120 VAC and interrupt rating of 10 kilo-Amps.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 20 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC
- Mounting Type: Plug-in
- Number of Poles: 1P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class A 6 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Number of Panel Spaces: 1
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper), AWG 12...AWG 8 (aluminium)
- Height: 4.12 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 0.75 in
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 0.75" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0120gfi
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.