QOB120GFI - Square D 20 Amp Single Pole GFCI Bolt-On Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QOB120GFI - Square D Ground Fault Bolt-On Circuit Breaker
Schneider Electric/Square D Ground fault miniature circuit breaker has an integrated pressure plate to offer protection against damage to flexible lines. The 1-Pole circuit breaker has voltage rating of 120 VAC current rating of 20 Amps and short-circuit current rating of 10 kilo-Amps. It offers ground fault protection for class B circuits that have current rating of 6 milli-Amps
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 20 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC
- Mounting Type: Bolt-on
- Number of Poles: 1P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class A 6 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Number of Panel Spaces: 1
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper or aluminium)
- Height: 4.12 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 0.75 in
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 0.75" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0b120gfi
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.