QOB215EPD - Square D 30 mA Ground Fault (GFCI) Breaker
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 15 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC
- Mounting Type: Bolt-on
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class B 30 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC 50/60 Hz, 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Number of Panel Spaces: 2
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper), AWG 12...AWG 8 (aluminium)
- Height: 4.12 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Certifications: CSA, UL listed
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 1.5" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0b215epd
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - QOB215EPD - Square D 15 Amp 2 Pole 30 mA Ground Fault (GFCI) Breaker
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Have an old panel with difficult to find breakers. On every occasion I have dealt with the staff here thy have gone the extra mile to resolve my dilemma. Great service and prices that make me come back again. Excellent !
very good service, very quick response, fair price and same day delivery. wow!
Canada Breakers is just fantastic. The staff is extremely knowledgable and guided me in the right direction.
They had items in stock that were unavailable elsewhere.
Shipping was fast and prices were great.
Thanks .. Canada Breakers and staff.
Best price I could find on these pricey breakers
Breakers work great so far.
price beat the local hw stores in Ontario
Exactly what i needed