QOB220EPD - Square D 20 Amp 2 Pole 30 mA Ground Fault (GFCI) Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
RUSH Shipping available
CSA approved with 1 year warranty
QOB220EPD - Square D 30 mA Ground Fault (GFCI) Breaker
Square D bolt-on circuit breaker has a voltage rating of 120/240 Volts current rating of 20 Amps and interrupting rating of 10 kilo-Amps. The 2-Pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker features a lug terminal and accommodates aluminum/copper wire size of 12 - 8 AWG.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 20 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC
- Mounting Type: Bolt-on
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class B 30 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Inturrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC 50/60 Hz, 10 kA at: 120 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Number of Panel Spaces: 2
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper), AWG 12...AWG 8 (aluminium)
- Height: 4.12 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Certifications: CSA, UL listed
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.12" x 1.5" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0b220epd
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.