QOB225GFI - Square D 25 Amp Double Pole GFCI Bolt-On Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QOB225GFI - Square D Ground Fault Bolt-On Circuit Breaker
Square D QO series double pole 25 ampere bolt-on molded case circuit breaker with maximum voltage rating of 240V tripping method thermal magnetic and standard interrupting rating of 10 kiloampere at 240V complete with ground fault circuit interrupter (LI) long time and instantaneous trip functions suitable for QOB series series load centers.
- Product: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range: QO
- Line Rated Current: 25 A
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC
- Mounting Type: Bolt-on
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Circuit Breaker Type: Ground fault protecting class A 6 mA
- Ratings: Not rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure plate
- Number of Panel Spaces: 2
- Wire Size: AWG 14...AWG 8 (copper), AWG 12...AWG 8 (aluminium)
- Height: 4.55 in
- Depth: 2.91 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Ambient Rating: 104 Degree F (40 Degree C)
- Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.55" x 1.5" x 2.91"
Alt model: q0b225gfi
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.