QOU130 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
This product is a Miniature circuit breaker has a voltage rating of 120/240 Volts current rating of 30 Amps and interrupting rating of 10 kilo-Amps. The 1-Pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker features a lug terminal and accommodates aluminum/copper wire size of 14 - 2 AWG. It has DIN rail/flush/surface mounting and provides protection against over current.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 30 A
- Number of Poles: 1P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 5 kA at: 48 V DC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 48 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 14...AWG 2 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.05 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 0.75 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.05" x 0.75" x 2.95"
Alt model: q0u130
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - QOU130 - Square D 30 Amp 1 Pole 240 Volt Miniature Circuit Breaker
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Only place I could buy a QUO 130 flush mount breakers Well done.
Only vendor who carried the parts I needed. Arrived the next day! Awesome vendor.
Needed a special breaker that Canada Breakers had in stock while no other electrical distributors did. I spoke to someone at Canada Breakers who was very knowledgeable. They answered my questions quickly and accurately. I ordered the breaker online and selected 3 day shipping. It arrived the next day. Great service and reliability!
Best prices on breakers although subpanel was a bit more expansive than elsewhere. Really quick shipping, quick support and refund for one of the defective breaker.
Good shopping experience, save me going to the store and everything is dropped to my house.
So easy and fast exactly what it's supposed to be.
Fast shipping as expected.
As discribed and worked perfect!