QOU2125 - Square D Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
This product is a two pole single phase 125 ampere molded case circuit breaker with maximum voltage rating of 240v connection type bolt on tripping method thermal magnetic functions long-time and instantaneous.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Line Rated Current: 125 A
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC, 5 kA at: 60 V DC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 60 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 12...AWG 2/0 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.45 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.45" x 1.5" x 2.95"
Alt model: q0u2125
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - QOU2125 - Square D 125 Amp 2 Pole 240 Volt Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Only vendor who carried the parts I needed. Arrived the next day! Awesome vendor.
Communication was great. Informed the order was placed. Informed when it shipped (next day). Informed the order was out for delivery.
I don't think the ink was dry before the order arrived.
Best prices on breakers although subpanel was a bit more expansive than elsewhere. Really quick shipping, quick support and refund for one of the defective breaker.
Good shopping experience, save me going to the store and everything is dropped to my house.
very good and excellent price, work as described.
I have an electrical license and have accounts with suppliers in town .... this was the best price, better than my wholesale accounts....
Easy to install and it seems to work well.
If you have a master switch (and turn it off!) then you can install this safely yourself. If not, you need a professional to help.