QOU260 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
Square D miniature circuit breaker has a voltage rating of 120/240 Volts current rating of 60 Amps and interrupting rating of 10 kilo-Amps. The 2-Pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker features a lug terminal and accommodates aluminum/copper wire size of 14 - 2 AWG. It has DIN rail/flush/surface mounting and provides protection against over current.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 60 A
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 5 kA at: 48 V DC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 48 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 14...AWG 2 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.05 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.05" x 1.5" x 2.95"
Alt model: q0u260
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - QOU260 - Square D - 60 Amp Circuit Breaker
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Great service, very attractive prices and extremely prompt delivery.
I ordered the wrong breaker! Very easily got a confirmation that I can returned it, get a refund and was able to order the correct one.
Very happy, good service, fast delivery, and good price.
Bought a 125 amp Square d breaker.
The best price on the internet! Beat all local prices by 40-50 bux. But local didn't have anything in stock. Would be 2 weeks to get one in.
Canada breakers not only had one, but was shipped to my door in BC from Ontario in 3 days. WOW. That's awesome!
Hooked it up today. Seems good to go.
Thanks a lot, definitely buy from again.
price beat the local hw stores in Alberta
Perfect description, good product!!!
Easy to install