QOU270 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
This product is a Miniature circuit breaker has a voltage rating of 120/240 Volts current rating of 70 Amps and interrupting rating of 10 kilo-Amps. The 2-Pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker features a lug terminal and accommodates aluminum/copper wire size of 14 - 2 AWG. It has DIN rail/flush/surface mounting and provides protection against over current.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 70 A
- Number of Poles: 2P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 5 kA at: 48 V DC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 48 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 12...AWG 2/0 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.45 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL Listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.45" x 1.5" x 2.95"
Alt model: q0u270
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - QOU270 - Square D 70 Amp 2 Pole 240 Volt Miniature Circuit Breaker
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
very good prices and very fast shipping
Only vendor who carried the parts I needed. Arrived the next day! Awesome vendor.
Communication was great. Informed the order was placed. Informed when it shipped (next day). Informed the order was out for delivery.
I don't think the ink was dry before the order arrived.
Best prices on breakers although subpanel was a bit more expansive than elsewhere. Really quick shipping, quick support and refund for one of the defective breaker.
So easy and fast exactly what it's supposed to be.
As discribed and worked perfect!
Breakers work great so far.