QOU330 - Square D 30 Amp 3 Pole 240 Volt Miniature Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QOU330 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
This product is a 3-Pole Standard miniature circuit breaker features thermal magnetic molded case for extra protection. Circuit breaker has current rating of 30 Amps and voltage rating of 240 VAC. It has interrupt rating of 10 kilo-Amps at 240 VAC and 5 kilo-Amps at 48/60 VDC. It accommodates copper or aluminum wire of range 14 - 2 AWG.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 30 A
- Number of Poles: 3P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 5 kA at: 48 V DC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC, 10 kA at: 240 V AC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 240 V AC, 48 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 14...AWG 2 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.05 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 2.25 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.05" x 2.25" x 2.95"
- 3 phase
Alt model: q0u330
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.