QOU330 - Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker
This product is a 3-Pole Standard miniature circuit breaker features thermal magnetic molded case for extra protection. Circuit breaker has current rating of 30 Amps and voltage rating of 240 VAC. It has interrupt rating of 10 kilo-Amps at 240 VAC and 5 kilo-Amps at 48/60 VDC. It accommodates copper or aluminum wire of range 14 - 2 AWG.
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Range of product: QOU
- Circuit breaker type: Standard
- Circuit breaker application: HACR and Switching Duty rated
- Line Rated Current: 30 A
- Number of Poles: 3P
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA at: 120/240 V AC, 5 kA at: 48 V DC, 10 kA at: 120 V AC, 10 kA at: 240 V AC
- Electrical connection: Slotted box lugs, line side, Slotted box lugs, load side
- System Voltage: 120 V AC, 120/240 V AC, 240 V AC, 48 V DC
- Mounting mode: Unit mount
- AWG gauge: AWG 14...AWG 2 (aluminium/copper)
- Height: 4.05 in
- Depth: 2.95 in
- Width: 2.25 in
- Product certifications: CSA, IEC, UL listed
- Authentic Square D Product
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.05" x 2.25" x 2.95"
- 3 phase
Alt model: q0u330
Returns are easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.
Product Warranty - QOU330 - Square D - 30 Amp Circuit Breaker
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All products sold by Canada Breakers are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Service and shipping is very prompt, well done!
i got a package problem and the crew never let me down. Took charge of the problem and 2 days after everything was resolve.
I searched so many stores and many more and they all had the Siemens breakers that I needed out of stock and priced sky high but luckily for me I found this company, who not only had the breakers in stock, they had the lowest price for crying out loud. I received 4 breakers on the second day of placing the order and it seemed like Siemens shipped it directly as the quality was mint and outstanding, beating all the big box stores out of the box. I highly recommend as they helped me when no other store could. 10 stars
Not only I found the breaker I needed for $75 cheaper than whats available locally, but I ordered late on a Thursday and got the breaker less than 24h later on Friday! Couldn't ask for more from any online shop.
Best prices, fast delivery, and great customer service.
So easy and fast exactly what it's supposed to be.
Breakers work great so far.