SKHA26AT1200 - GE 1200 Amp 2 Pole 600 Volt Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
SKHA26AT1200 - GE Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
Spectra RMS Molded Case Circuit Breakers (SE150, SF250, SG600 and SK1200) have a digital, solid state, RMS sensing trip system with field installable, front-mounted rating plugs to establish or change the breaker ampere rating. Adjustable instantaneous with tracking short-time is standard on all frames. The trip system uses digital sampling to determine the RMS value of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal currents.
- Trip Style: Interchangeable
- Frame Type: SK1200
- Amperage: 1000 A, 1200 A, 600 A, 700 A, 800 A, 900 A
- Poles: 2
- System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac, 480 Vac, 600 Vac
- 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
- 277 Vac Interrupting Rating: 50 KAIC
- 480 Vac Interrupting Rating: 50 KAIC
- 600 Vac Interrupting Rating: 25 KAIC
- Trip Function: LSI
- Continuous Current Rated: Standard
- Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
- Lugs: TCAL125
- Long Time: Fixed
- Short Time: Adjustable
- Instantaneous: Adjustable
- Current Metering: No
- Protective Relays: No
- Special Markings: HACR
- GSA Compliance: No
- Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
CSA Approved with 1-Year Warranty
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our products are authentic, factory new and CSA approved.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.