SKLL36AT0800 - GE 800 Amp 3 Pole 600 Volt Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
SKLL36AT0800 - GE Bolt-On Molded Case Circuit Breaker
Spectra RMS Molded Case Circuit Breakers (SE150, SF250, SG600 and SK1200) have a digital, solid state, RMS sensing trip system with field installable, front-mounted rating plugs to establish or change the breaker ampere rating. Adjustable instantaneous with tracking short-time is standard on all frames. The trip system uses digital sampling to determine the RMS value of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal currents.
• Trip Style: Interchangeable
• Frame Type: SK1200
• Amperage: 300 A, 400 A, 500 A, 600 A, 700 A, 800 A
• Poles: 3
• System Voltage: 120 Vac, 120/240 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac, 480 Vac, 600 Vac
• 120 Vac Interrupting Rating: 100 KAIC
• 120/240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 100 KAIC
• 240 Vac Interrupting Rating: 100 KAIC
• 277 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
• 480 Vac Interrupting Rating: 65 KAIC
• 600 Vac Interrupting Rating: 42 KAIC
• Trip Function: LSI
• Continuous Current Rated: 1
• Suitable for Reverse Feed: Yes
• Lugs: TCAL81
• Long Time: Fixed
• Short Time: Adjustable
• Instantaneous: Adjustable
• Current Metering: No
• Protective Relays: No
• Special Markings: HACR
• GSA Compliance: No
• Authentic General Electric Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.