QDP32125TM - Square D 125 Amp 3 Pole 240 Volt Molded Case Circuit Breaker
FREE Shipping on orders over $49
QDP32125TM - Square D Molded Case Circuit Breaker
• Product or component type: Circuit breaker
• Range of product: PowerPact Q
• Trip unit technology: Thermal-magnetic
• Provided equipment: Lug OFF end, Stud with nut and washer ON end
• Line Rated Current: 125 A
• [Ue] rated operational voltage: 240 V AC
• Number of poles: 3
• Breaking capacity: 25 kA 240 V AC
• Continuous current rating: 80 %
• Breaking capacity code: D
• Mounting mode: Unit mount
• Electrical connection: Lugs load AWG 4...300 kcmil aluminium/copper, Terminal nut line
• Magnetic hold current: 1200 A
• Magnetic tripping current: 2400 A
• Height: 164.34 mm (6.47 in)
• Width: 114.30 mm (4.5 in)
• Depth: 99.82 mm (3.93 in)
• Tightening torque: 247.82 lbf.in (28 N.m) 0.04…0.23 in² (25…150 mm²) AWG 4...300 kcmil)
• Product certifications: UL listed, CSA, IEC
• Authentic Square D Product
Free Shipping Policy
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Canada Breakers offers one to five day delivery in Canada & United States. The variation depends on the warehouse location for the product(s).
All products carry a 1-year warranty from Canada Breakers. All of our breakers are authentic and factory new.
Returns are Easy
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Next Day Shipping
We strive to ship out your items within one business day.
In rare circumstances, Canada Breakers may reserve up to 5 business days to complete shipment. Feel free to contact us if your order is time sensitive.